MCSE Server 2012
Our Vision is to be the most trusted and preferred hardware and networking institute and our Mission is to deliver world-class training on all Cisco technologies
Batch Duration : 90 Days / 90 Hours
Course Overview :
MCSE 2012 that makes you sure as you can install and manage the devices and desktops that can be accessed from any area of location. The course confirms your knowledge in remote desktop services, desktop virtualization and advanced application virtualization. Achieving MCSE certification provides you for various job positions such as desktop and device support and data application manager.
After successfully completing,(410,411,412) you’ll earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification.
Exam Required :
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
70-413: Designing and Implementing and Server Infrastructure :
- Plan server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment strategy.
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution.
- Design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Design and implement an AD DS organizational unit (OU) infrastructure.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Design and implement an AD DS physical topology.
- Plan and implement storage and file services.
- Design and implement network protection.
- Design and implement remote access services.
70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure :
- Planning Monitoring in Windows Server 2012
- Planning and Implementing Storage Spaces
- Planning and Implementing a DFS
- Planning and Implementing NLB
- Configure iSCSI storage in Windows Server 2012
- Planning and Implementing Deployment of a Certification Authority
- Preparing DAC Deployment
- Implementing DAC