Our Vision is to be the most trusted and preferred hardware and networking institute and our Mission is to deliver world-class training on all Cisco technologies
Batch Duration : 90 Days / 90 Hours
Course Overview :
The CCNA Security course provides a next step for individuals who want to enhance their CCENT-level skill set and help meet the growing demand for network security professionals. The CCNA Security curriculum provides an introduction to the core security concepts and skills needed for the installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of network devices to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
- Understand network security principles as well as the tools and configurations available.
- Apply knowledge and skills to design, implement, and support network security.
- Apply for entry-level jobs as network security professionals.
- Take the Cisco CCNA Security Certification exam.
Lab on Real Cisco Devices
- Upon completion of this course, you will get a good understanding of the network security principles, tools, and configurations.
- Understanding security threats facing modern networks
- Securing access to network devices
- Implementing AAA on networks
- Using ACLs to thwart potential network threats
- Ensuring secure network management and reporting
- Managing Layer 2 network attacks
- Implementing Cisco IOS firewall and Intrusion Prevention
- Executing site-to-site IPSec VPNs
- Ensuring effective security policies
- Explain and learn about Content and Endpoint Security in CCNA security training
This CCNA certification training is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Network Engineers
- Networking Administrators
- Networking Specialists
- Network technician